For young executives
Do you want to increase your authenticity as a leader?
Get insight into the dynamics of your team and how get the best out of it?
Discover your effective and ineffective behavior as a leader?
Jump into the Leading Others Retreat, a four-month leadership development program with an intense 6 day program in Portugal, in which you will be challenged on 4 levels as a leader: physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually based on the Corporate Athlete method:
- On the physical level, several outdoor activities act as a mirror: what is my tendency as a leader when I am under stress? What are my patterns?
- On the mental level, science-based methods are taught: what exercises can make me resilient for high pressure?
- On the emotional level repressed emotions are processed: How do I hold space to all my emotions and the emotions of my team members?
- On the spiritual level young executives restore their connection with nature and with themselves: what are my values, what is my purpose? What’s the mission of the company we work for? How do I incorporate that in my leadership?
A four-month leadership development program with an intense 6 day program in Portugal.
- Intake Conversation: introduction with the executive coach and an initial exploration of your goals and intentions, based on a 360 degree feedback
- Foundation Workshop: online introductory meeting with the group in which intentions are shaped and shared.
- Program in Portugal: a joint Leading Others Retreat in which all young executives undergo their own individual learning experience during several activities in nature: horse-riding, hiking, surfing, yoga, breathworks and more. All activities act as a mirror for your leadership development. Reflection exercises give you insight into your patterns.
- Integration Workshop: an online meeting when young executives reconnect with each other with the aim of integrating the experiences and insights from the Leading Others Retreat into daily life.
- Coaching Conversation: actions and intentions and how to work on them in the future are discussed with the executive coach.
After the Leading Others Retreat, young executives know their patterns as a leader, reconnected with their authenticity and know how to get the best out of their teams.
This program is aimed at team leaders and managers with 1-5 years’ experience in a management role. Each program consists of a mix of 8-12 young executives, age 35-45.
What they have in common is:
- need for leadership development
- willing to reflect on themselves as a leader
- need for adventure activities in nature
Investment: €3500 excluding VAT and logistics.
Many participants partly or fully fund the Leading Others Retreat from a training budget of their employer.